Atleti back at Majadahonda
Cholo Simeone oversaw the training session this evening at the training camp in the Madrid suburbs as Oblak, Savic and Carrasco joined up with the other squad members.
Atlético Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann is expected to be fit to face Real Madrid, despite injury forcing his early return from France duty.
Ace picked up bruised foot in qualifier
The 25-year-old was released by Les Bleus after suffering a bruised left foot in Friday's 2-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Sweden.
Griezmann's withdrawal from the French camp means he plays no part in his country's international friendly with the Ivory Coast on Tuesday.
Speaking after the news was confirmed, he admitted: "I'm disappointed at having to leave and miss the game, particularly because of an injury."
Altlético optimistic over 'Griezi' fitness
But with Atlético examining his foot on Monday and stating he's making "good progress", it is not initially feared that 'Le Petit Prince' will have to sit out Saturday's derby.
Los Rojiblancos are understood to be confident that the injury will subside in the days before the LaLiga week 12 encounter at the Calderón.
"It's not too serious," Griezmann also commented at the weekend. "But right now [with the derby days away] I have to look after myself morning, noon and night."
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry