Atleti back at Majadahonda
Cholo Simeone oversaw the training session this evening at the training camp in the Madrid suburbs as Oblak, Savic and Carrasco joined up with the other squad members.
Atlético Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann is expected to be fit to face Real Madrid, despite injury forcing his early return from France duty.
Ace picked up bruised foot in qualifier
The 25-year-old was released by Les Bleus after suffering a bruised left foot in Friday's 2-1 World Cup qualifying victory over Sweden.
Griezmann's withdrawal from the French camp means he plays no part in his country's international friendly with the Ivory Coast on Tuesday.
Speaking after the news was confirmed, he admitted: "I'm disappointed at having to leave and miss the game, particularly because of an injury."
Altlético optimistic over 'Griezi' fitness
But with Atlético examining his foot on Monday and stating he's making "good progress", it is not initially feared that 'Le Petit Prince' will have to sit out Saturday's derby.
Los Rojiblancos are understood to be confident that the injury will subside in the days before the LaLiga week 12 encounter at the Calderón.
"It's not too serious," Griezmann also commented at the weekend. "But right now [with the derby days away] I have to look after myself morning, noon and night."
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 Emmy Awards 2021: full list of winners by category
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano eruption today: evacuation, possible tsunami and live updates
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers go 2-0 but Tom Brady is still not satisfied
- NFL Who plays Monday Night Football tonight week 2? | TV and times
- MLS FC Dallas confirms the departure of manager Luchi Gonzalez
- LIGUE 1 PSG's Neymar nabs another penalty in late Lyon turnaround