BARCELONA 0-0 MÁLAGA
Málaga end Barcelona's scoring run at Camp Nou
Juande Ramos's men prevented Barça from netting at home in LaLiga for the first time in almost two years, and were also the last side to do it.
Barcelona's 0-0 draw with Málaga on Saturday afternoon stopped Los Azulgranas from provisionally leapfrogging Real Madrid at the top of the LaLiga table - and saw the Catalans fire their first home league blank in 21 months.
Málaga bookend Barcelona's sequence
The Andalusians were also the visitors the last time Barça failed to score at the Camp Nou in the top flight, in a 1-0 win for Los Blanquiazules in February 2015.
31 games in a row without being shut out
Since that defeat nearly two years ago, Luis Enrique's side had found the net in no fewer than 31 straight LaLiga matches at their own stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win