BARCELONA 0-0 MÁLAGA
Málaga end Barcelona's scoring run at Camp Nou
Juande Ramos's men prevented Barça from netting at home in LaLiga for the first time in almost two years, and were also the last side to do it.
Barcelona's 0-0 draw with Málaga on Saturday afternoon stopped Los Azulgranas from provisionally leapfrogging Real Madrid at the top of the LaLiga table - and saw the Catalans fire their first home league blank in 21 months.
Málaga bookend Barcelona's sequence
The Andalusians were also the visitors the last time Barça failed to score at the Camp Nou in the top flight, in a 1-0 win for Los Blanquiazules in February 2015.
31 games in a row without being shut out
Since that defeat nearly two years ago, Luis Enrique's side had found the net in no fewer than 31 straight LaLiga matches at their own stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher