Neymar unharmed after crashing Ferrari
The Brazilian lost control of his Ferrari 458 Spider on his way to the Ciutat Esportiva but is due to feature in San Sebastián this evening.
Barcelona striker Neymar Jr. crashed his Ferrari 458 Spider on Sunday morning but escaped from the incident unharmed and travels with the rest of the Barça squad to face Real Sociedad at Anoeta on Sunday evening (20:45 CET).
According to Catalan TV station TV3, Neymar only suffered minor injuries after losing control of his car on the motorway near Sant Feliu, in Baix Llobregat, as he made his way to the Ciutat Esportiva de Sant Joan Despí.
It is believed that the torrential rain that fell overnight in Barcelona was the cause of the accident. Pepe Costa, a close friend of many Barcelona players and a link between the squad and the club, took the Brazilian to the Barça training ground in order to join up the rest of the players ahead of their trip to the Basque country.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar