Toner pens three-year IRFU deal
Ireland international lock Devin Toner has signed a three-year contract with the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) to remain at Leinster until June 2020. Warriors @ Cavaliers
Ireland international lock Devin Toner has signed a three-year contract with the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) to remain at Leinster until June 2020.
Toner, 30, is an integral part of the successful Ireland set-up under head coach Joe Schmidt. The 42 times-capped forward featured in the Six Nations title-winning teams in 2014 and 2015, and helped Ireland recently beat New Zealand and Australia.
“I’m delighted to have re-signed with the IRFU and Leinster. There is a huge amount of talent coming through at Leinster, and it is a really exciting time to be involved with the province. 'There is a real opportunity to be successful at both provincial and national level over the coming years, and I look forward to playing a part in helping to achieve that success”, Toner said on Thursday.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Man City: Foden, not Kane, the best youngster I've seen - Walker
- Klopp laments 'not a good day' for football after Man City's CAS success
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: is it possible to get an extension until 15 October?
- Coronavirus IRS tax payment: tips on how to pay online before 15 July deadline
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news