Toner pens three-year IRFU deal
Ireland international lock Devin Toner has signed a three-year contract with the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) to remain at Leinster until June 2020. Warriors @ Cavaliers
Ireland international lock Devin Toner has signed a three-year contract with the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU) to remain at Leinster until June 2020.
Toner, 30, is an integral part of the successful Ireland set-up under head coach Joe Schmidt. The 42 times-capped forward featured in the Six Nations title-winning teams in 2014 and 2015, and helped Ireland recently beat New Zealand and Australia.
“I’m delighted to have re-signed with the IRFU and Leinster. There is a huge amount of talent coming through at Leinster, and it is a really exciting time to be involved with the province. 'There is a real opportunity to be successful at both provincial and national level over the coming years, and I look forward to playing a part in helping to achieve that success”, Toner said on Thursday.
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus stimulus checks What have Republicans said about a second stimulus check?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits: can you still get them if you are fired?
- US election 2020 Election US 2020: who are the top economic officials named by Biden?
- LIGA MX Miguel Herrera to continue as the head coach of Club América
- BOXING Tyson admits to smoking a joint ahead of Roy Jones fight
- Football Aspetar to host sports medicine forum until Qatar 2022