Badminton ace Carolina Marín a Clásico guest of Barcelona
The Olympic champion enjoyed the duel between Barcelona and Real Madrid at the Camp Nou and was given a home team shirt as a gift from the club.
Carolina Marín, the badminton Olympic champion at the Rio Games 2016 was one of the stars of the world of sport present at the Camp Nou. She enjoyed VIP treatment thanks to the Catalan club.
The girl from Andalusia posted a photo on her Twitter account showing her viewing position and thanked the club for their generosity. She left the stadium with a gift of a home shirt with her name on it given to her by the president, Josep Maria Bartomeu,
Let's see if we see her at the Santiago Bernabéu with Florentino Pérez next April.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2