Odegaard close to leaving Real Madrid on loan to the Holland
Real Madrid midfielder, the Norwegian 18 year old Martin Odegaard, is close to making a move to either Ajax or Heerenveen as he looks for first team experience.
Odegaard close to leaving Real Madrid
Real Madrid player Martin Odegaard is looking ever more likely to go out on loan for the rest of this season. The two clubs closest to landing the Norwegian prodigy are Ajax and Heerenveen, with both Dutch outfits involved in talks over the move with Real Madrid and the player.
Odegaard wants first team experience
The Norwegian midfielder wants first team football, and is willing to move to get them. Since he arrived at Real Madrid in 2014/15 as a 16 year old he's only taken part in two competitive first team games.
Sources close to the player informed EFE that Odegaard is in Amsterdam evaluating the best option for his future and could soon be on the move. This information was corroborated by a report on Norwegian TV2.
The Dutch Eredivisie could be the perfect destination for the 18 year old who needs more top flight experience, something he's far from getting with Real Madrid's Castilla side, who play in Spain's third division.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play