Lenglet signs with Sevilla on four and a half year deal
The French central defender will reinforce a problem area for Jorge Sampaoli and is another signing by Monchi, who is a big admirer of his work and he will cost €4.5 million.
Sevilla have finalized the signing of Clement Lenglet on a four and a half year deal as the French defender becomes their first reinforcement this winter. Diario de Sevilla reports that the 21-year-old arrives for €4.5 million plus performance related bonuses. The former Nancy defender will replace the outgoing Timothée Kolodziejczak.
Lenglet is yet another Monchi signing, as the director of football had reportedly been tracking the player for a number of years. The central defender will sign for four and a half years. He has represented France's underage teams from under-16 up to the under-21s.
He has played 20 times for Nancy this season with 18 appearences in Ligue 1 and is set to join his new Sevilla teammates immediately.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS