Zaza: Valencia director Alesanco flies to Italy in bid to seal loan
José Ramón Alesanco travelled to Turin on Thursday for talks with Juventus over Simone Zaza, whose father says it's "probable" he'll join.
Valencia's interim sporting director, José Ramón Alesanco, has travelled to Turin to meet Juventus chiefs, with the aim of closing a loan deal for Simone Zaza.
A supporter of Los Che (@Ralmaria) captured an image of Alesanco and club official Vicente Rodríguez on their flight to Italy on Thursday morning.
Valencia's priority is to sign a forward, with Zaza the option closest to reaching fruition, despite an earlier hold-up to the move - one that proved a major factor in Cesare Prandelli's decision to resign as coach at the end of December.
Zaza arrival at Valencia "probable" - player's father
Although Zaza has other offers, his father, Antonio, was quoted in the Italian media on Wednesday as saying it's "probable" his son will join Valencia.
And the Mestalla club are also Juve's preferred option for the 25-year-old, who spent the first half of the season at Premier League side West Ham United.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"