Barcelona visit Colombian defender Yerry Mina in Brazil
Barcelona technical secretary Pep Segura visited Colombian defender Yerry Mina at Palmeiras. Barça have a preferential purchase option over the player.
Barcelona tracking Yerry Mina
Barcelona technical secretary, Pep Segura, visited Colombian Yerry Mina, at the facilities of Palmeiras in Brazil, where the defender currently plies his trade, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Barça have purchase option over Mina
Barcelona has a preferential purchase option over the promising young player for the next three years. According to Mundo Deportivo the price for the central defender will go up each year, starting at nine million euros in 2017 and rising to 10 in 2018, and 12 in 2019.
The final decision on the acquisition of Mina will be taken by Barcelona's Robert Fernández, with the sporting director basing his decision on Segura's reports drawn up in Brazil.
Mina said to have rejected Manchester City
22 year old Mina is keen to move to Barcelona, and is said to already have rejected Pep Guardiola's Manchester City. He's played seven matches for Palmeiras this season, in which he's struggled after a thigh injury he picked up at the Olympic Games.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7