Valencia waiting for Celta to give the thumbs up for Orellana
The Chilean winger, who turns 31 today, is only on the market after his bust-up with Eduardo Berizzo. He is valed at 3 million euros.
Waiting for a reply
Valencia have stepped up their operation to bring Fábian Orellana to Mestalla. The club let the player know of their intentions several days ago and now the ball is in Celta de Vigo's court. Valencia are waiting for an answer from the Galicians who would prefer to transfer the winger to a Non-LaLiga club. Orellana's situation is delicate because while he is still under contract, he knows that will likely never play against under 'Toto' Berizzo, after the two man had a bust-up.
Yes, from the player
Orellana has agreed to join Valencia, who are willing to meet the player's market price, around 3 million euros. The Chilean wouldn't even been on the market if he hdn't fallen out with the coach - Berizzo accusing him of showing "a lack of respect". Should the deal go through, it would accelarate the departures of Fede Cartabia and Zakaria Bakkali, who Nuno is keen to take on loan at FC Porto.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 27 de enero de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash