Brother of Leeds United player shot dead in the street
The teenage brother of striker Mallik Wilks died as a consequence of shots fired in the doorway of a hairdresser with reports stating that a 49 year-old man has been detained.Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League
Young striker tragically loses brother
Raheem Wilks, the brother of Leeds United player Mallik Wilks, was shot on Friday around 13:20 local time in Leeds, England, reports out of the UK are revealing. He was taken to hospital for the serious injuries sustained to be treated but died later in the day.
investigation in progress
The area, outside a barber's shop, around the incident was quickly cordoned off so that forensic teams could analyse the scene as the investigation into exactly what happened continues. According to reports, a 49-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is being held. News of the 19-year old's tragic death had been communicated to the family.
At the age of 18, Mallik is a professional player with Garry Monk's Leeds side and he is seen as a good prospect for further development. The manager has confirmed that the striker will be included in the squad for the FA Cup game against Sutton on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen