Betis to wear special hooped jersey for Andalucía Day
The Verdiblancos take on regional rivals Málaga on 28 February and to mark the occasion, will wear a specially-commissioned green and white hooped shirt.
With a nod to Spain's southern region, Real Betis will wear a specially-commissioned shirt with green and white horizontal hoops to celebrate Andalucía Day when they face regional rivals Málaga at La Rosaleda on 28 February. The idea was the brainwave of kit manufacturers Adidas and the club's marketing department - just for one day, the traditional green and white stripes will make way for hoops.
The Verdiblancos have a busy calendar against their fellow Andalucían clubs. On Friday, they are away at Granada and that is followed a week later by the derby against Sevilla before they are guests at Málaga. According to Spanish daily ABC, Betis are also hoping to put the special shirt on sale to the general public after being granted permission by LaLiga to wear it as a one-off for the Málaga match.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?