Manchester United have first refusal on Monaco's Bernardo Silva
The winger has been turning heads this season with nine goals and seven assists and play in Manchester against City in the Champions League this week.Manchester United v. Manchester City live online
Follow the coverage match: Valencia vs. Real Madrid
Manchester United have first refusal on Monaco winger Bernarda Silva as reported by Le 10 Sport. The Premier League side have the first option on the 22-year-old Portuguese player with Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid also reportedly interested.
United and Monaco have done business in the past
Silva has featured in 36 games for Monaco this season and has nine goals and seven assists to his name. United have already done business with Monaco when Anthony Martial joined the Red Devils and Silva could be next, according to the French publication. He is playing in Manchester in the Champions League this week and Mourinho and co. might take the trip across the city to have a look at a player who has been turning heads this season.
His release clause is around €81 million and Real Madrid are said to be keen on signing the player, but he shares an agent, Jorge Mendes, with Jose Mourinho. His contract expires in 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game