Terror as doors open on Argentine club's plane
Players from Racing Club de Avellaneda faced genuine panic as aeroplane doors opened while they were on the runway. Shouts of 'Stop! Stop!' can be heard.
The players, staff, and directors of Racing Club de Avellaneda suffered a scary episode on their return flight from a match against Belgrano (Racing lost 2-0). There was a tense moment as, with the plane still on the runway, a door suddenly opened. This sparked panic among the passengers, who shouted for the pilot to stop.
Luckily, it just gave the Racing players a fright. Yet it came too soon, with the tragedy that befell the Chapecoense team still fresh in collective mind of the football world.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement