Neymar, capped Barcelona's 1-4 win in Granada at the Nuevo Los Cármenes, with his 100th goal for the Catalans - a figure he has reached in just 177 games. From that total, 64 have come in LaLiga, 21 in the Champions League, 14 in the Copa del Rey and one in the Spanish Supercup - the latter, his debut goal for the Blaugranas against Atlético de Madrid.
Neymar dedicates 100th goal to Barça team mates
After tonight's game, Neymar was radiant: “I am happy to have scored my 100th goal and I decicate it to my team mates who always help me. I'm also happy with the win which is more important. I can't pick a goal out from the 100 - they've all been important but the best one was probably my first one - in the Supercup", said the player afterwards adding that he was aware that he had entered three figures.
18 players in Barcelona's 100 club
Neymar has reached the 100-goal mark quicker than Leo Messi did - the Argentine took another 11 games (188 matches) to bring up his century while Luis Suárez managed it after just 120 games. Mariano Martín, with 100 goals in 99 games is the club record holder. In total, 18 players have reached or surpassed 100 goals in official competition for Barcelona including Messi, Rivaldo, Suárez, Eulogio Martínez, Evaristo and the latest member of the 100 Club, Neymar
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game