The wife of Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina, Yolanda Ruiz, was checked into a hospital in the town late Saturday, early Sunday according to various Italian newspapers, including Napoli Today.
Reina at wife Yolanda's side
The ex-Liverpool stopper spent the time at his wife's side and was then substitute for Sunday evening's game against Juventus, which ended 1-1. Reina himself has been recovering from an injury that kept him out of the Spain national side in the recent international break.
No more information has been made available as yet. Yolanda Ruiz and Pepe Reina were married in 2006 and have five children.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother