Granada boss fumes at Rakitic, Barcelona over Pereira incident
Lucas Alcaraz has slammed Barça and midfielder Ivan Rakitic after the Croat was seen abusing Andreas Pereira in Sunday's LaLiga clash.Leganés vs Barcelona
Granada coach Lucas Alcaraz has hit out at Barcelona and Ivan Rakitic over their failure to apologise for the Croat's mid-game tirade at Andreas Pereira on Sunday.
Granada boss: Barcelona "should have put it right"
The midfielder, who scored the third in Barça's 4-1 win at Los Cármenes, was also seen calling the on-loan Manchester United man a "son of a b**ch".
Speaking on Tuesday, Alcaraz railed against Barça and Rakitic when asked about the incident: "The players at the big clubs in Spain are able to do as they please.
"They've shown disrespect to this club, and they should have put it right."
Alcaraz alleges double standards in LaLiga
Alcaraz added: "If a player from a big club does it, it's put down to the heat of the moment; if a player from a smaller club does it, he's branded a disgrace."
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 4 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'