Ex-Real Madrid players laud Cristiano Ronaldo after hat-trick
Álvaro Arbeloa and Guti took to social media to applaud Cristiano Ronaldo after his Champions League hat-trick against Atlético Madrid.
Ex-Real Madrid players Álvaro Arbeloa and Guti were among the football figures to heap praise on Cristiano Ronaldo after his hat-trick against Atlético Madrid.
Cristiano's treble at the Bernabéu on Tuesday left Real with one foot in the Champions League final after a 3-0 last-four first-leg win over their city rivals.
Arbeloa: "Bow down to the best player in the world: Cristiano"
"Bow down to the best player in the world: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro," wrote Arbeloa, who now plies his trade for West Ham, on Twitter after the match.
Ríndanse ante el mejor jugador del mundo: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro. pic.twitter.com/SInNX2XJU3— Álvaro Arbeloa (@aarbeloa17) 2 de mayo de 2017
Meanwhile, current Real Under-19s coach Guti called for the striker's haul of four Ballons d'Or to increase to five (which would see him draw level with Leo Messi).
Balón de Oro Cristiano Ronaldo.— GUTI (@GUTY14HAZ) 2 de mayo de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"