Andrés Iniesta has returned to training with his Barcelona team-mates, and should be fit to face Villarreal in La Liga at the weekend.
Iniesta was out with adductor injury
The diminutive playmaker, who scored the winning goal in the 2010 World Cup final, had been suffering from an adductor injury. That problem ruled him out of the Barcelona derby against Espanyol, which Luis Enrique’s team won 0-3 at Cornellà.
Luis Enrique could revert to Juve team
With Iniesta’s return, Barcelona may revert to the starting XI that faced Juventus, unsuccessfully, in the Champions League at Camp Nou: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Umtiti, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Suárez, Neymar.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game