Neymar has stated a preference in the discussion surrounding who will become the next Barcelona manager, when Luis Enrique vacates the post at the end of this season.
The Brazilian has opted for continuity, in the form of Juan Carlos Unzúe.
Neymar favours Unzué
According to UOL Esporte, a Brazilian publication, Neymar has made his preference for Juan Carlos Unzué, who is currently Luis Enrique's assistant, known to the club via his father.
He believes that Unzué would deliver continuity at Camp Nou.
Valverde and Blanc in the frame
The former-Santos winger may not see his preference come to fruition. At present, Athletic coach Ernesto Valverde is the favourite to take the job on, while Barcelona are allegedly in contact with Laurent Blanc.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 4 de mayo de 2017
Recommended in English
- NFL Tom Brady 'remains noncommittal’ about playing in 2022; Bruce Arians remains hopeful
- NFL What teams are left in the NFL playoffs?
- Real Madrid Benzema: "Madrid is everything to me, I feel at home here"
- SERIE A Vlahovic: Fiorentina say no offers for in-demand striker
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern want Lewandowski and Neuer to end careers in Munich
- NFL Buccaneers' Tom Brady picked up first career unsportsmanlike conduct penalty vs Rams