RAC: Héctor Bellerín already has an agreement with Barça
Wenger and Bellerín will talk this week with the player set to express his desire to leave Arsenal for Camp Nou, according to Catalan source RAC-1.
Héctor Bellerín is edging closer to a return to Barcelona. According to RAC-1 on Tuesday, the Arsenal wing-back already has an agreement with Barça, and will talk with Arsene Wenger this week to resolve his future.
Bellerín and Barcelona reach agreement
Bellerín’s hope is that this declaration will encourage ‘The Gunners’ to begin negotiations with Barcelona.
The player, who left Barcelona for London in 2011, has been in conversation with Robert Fernández, the technical secretary at Camp Nou, for some months. Fernández has made it clear to Bellerín that he is the man Barcelona want to reinforce the right side of the defence.
Nelson Semedo the alternative
Bellerín signed a new contract at the Emirates Stadium in November 2016, which ties him to the club until 2022. It brings back memories of Cesc Fábregas’ return to Barcelona in 2011, after several summers of interest from Pep Guardiola.
Barcelona are also interested in Benfica’s Nelson Semedo, but Bellerín is the club’s first choice. Not least, because Benfica are holding firm for a €50m fee for the 23 year old.
Recommended in English
- UFC Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane Heavyweight title: fight card, TV and how to watch online
- NFL Andy Reid: Willie Gay Jr. to star against Bills following arrest
- NFL 49ers vs Packers: times, TV and how to watch online
- NFL | HALL OF FAME Which NFL team has the most Hall of Famers?
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL How did Aaron Rodgers respond to Joe Biden's vaccine criticism?