Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Spain: A Bola reports
According to the Portuguese outlet, their national hero has made the decision to leave Real Madrid following the accusations of fraud that have been made against him.
There was a huge claim made in Portugal on Friday morning: Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave Spain.
Real Madrid without Cristiano Ronaldo
A Bola, the Lisbon based sports paper, announced what could be earth-shattering news for fans of Los Blancos who could not envisage their number seven leaving the club, even at the age of 31. Ballon d'Or winner, goal-scoring record breaker and more often than not the key to winning LaLiga and the Champions League in the past season, Cristiano has adapted his game to become a new threat to opponents. But this could be a thing of the past if the reports are to be believed.
"Irreversible decision to leave"
The reason stated for this decision is that Ronaldo is incensed with the tax authorities investigation into financial misdemeanors. He has been accused by Spanish prosecutors of defrauding the country of nearly 15 million euros from his image rights. This anger has led the star to look at a move away from Spain, with A Bola saying that he has already communicated this fact to Madrid president Florentino Pérez, and that it is "irreversible".
This news comes just three days after the public prosecutor in Madrid made the accusations about the player's use of offshore accounts for tax evasion.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift