Sevilla are close to completing the singing of Manchester City winger Manuel Agudo Durán 'Nolito', who will return to Spain in a deal worth nine million euros. City have lowered their initial price for the player who has also played his part in seeing the operation go through. Having Nolito close to joining will be music to the ears of Sevilla coach Eduardo Berizzo, who got the best out of the player and turned him into an international when the two were together at Celta de Vigo. The 30-year-old was one of Berizzo's priorities in Sevilla's transfer dealings this summer.
Nolito, Vitolo's natural replacement
Nolito will take over the vacant slot left by Las Palmas-bound Vitolo on the left wing. He will be the club's latest acquisition of the summer, following the return of Éver Banega and the incorporations of Argentine midfielder Guido Pizarro, Colombian centre-forward Luis Muriel and French full-back Sebastien Corchia - the latter landing in Japan just a few hours ago to join up with the squad for their summer stage in Osaka.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series