Setien: It's not an easy task to replace Dani Ceballos
The Real Betis manager spoke after his side's first preseason game but asked for patience during the start of the project having lost one of their best players.
Quique Setien, Real Betis' new manager, summed up his side's first preseason game when he said, "it's obvious that to lose is never good. But there were good aspects and I am happy even though we lacked freshness."
The former Las Palmas coach asked for patience during the start of the project and says that the team started tired because of the workload they are currently doing.
He also discussed the loss of Dani Ceballos to Real Madrid, "the move has been completed, we knew it would be difficult to keep him. I wish him a lot of luck at Real Madrid. It is not easy to replace one of your best players. We will try to do well without him. Nobody has the key to everything and nobody is indispensible. We will treat his transfer like any other player leaving and that's it!
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many Olympic medals has the USA volleyball team won?
- OLYMPICS Alternative Tokyo Olympics Medal tables: how would countries rank according to other factors?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the longest race in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: When I was 13, I was playing RuneScape! – Peaty congratulates Sky Brown
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Marathon rules, distance and course at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBAL How many olympic medals does LeBron James have?