Transfer market live online: Wednesday 19 July 2017
Rumours, talks and done deals: all the summer signings and departures in LaLiga, the Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1 and beyond.Barcelona-Getafe live: LaLiga Santander matchweek 23
It's Monday and clubs around Europe are cranking up their efforts to find those perceived missing pieces of their footballing jigsaw puzzles. Join AS English for live transfer news throughout the day as we keep you up to date on all the movements happening in European leagues and beyond. Rumours, talks, expected deals, completed signings, contract extensions - it'll all be covered right here.
Transfer market live: Wednesday 19 July 2017
Reports in Brazil say Neymar has told PSG's Brazilian players that he will be alongside them next season. Read the full story.
Marco Verratti has hired Mino Raiola as his agent in a move that should secure a new (and vastly improved) contract at PSG. Read the full story.
Read the full story as Álvaro Morata's move to Chelsea edges closer. The Blues and Real Madrid have both stated that a deal has been reached. AS understands that the fee will be around €80m. Personal terms have yet to be agreed.
Pep Guardiola has delivered an update on the rumours surounding Danilo and Sergio Agüero. Read the full story here.
Recommended in English
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"
- NFL PFWA selects three Chiefs for All-Rookie Team Honors
- Soccer Real Madrid's Rodrygo wants World Cup glory with Brazil
- AFCON Mané taken to hospital after head injury blow at AFCON
- NFL Lakers 106 vs. 96 Nets summary: stats, scores, and highlights | NBA
- MLB Big Papi only player elected to Hall of Fame