Swansea launch 25 million euro bid for Jonathan Viera
The Premier League side coached by Paul Clement are hoping to reunite Las Palmas duo Roque Mesa and striker Viera.
The higher echelons of the Gran Canaria based club have confirmed that Swansea City have expressed major interest in securing the services of striker Jonathan Viera tabling a 25 million euro bid for the player's signature. This has been the only confirmed offer for the 27 year old and Las Palmas club president Miguel Angel Ramirez has reportedly rejected the approach from the Welsh side.
Despite the first chapter in the negotiation not bearing fruit, it's anticipated that the Swans will cover the player's buy-out clause of 30 million euro with the lure of a salary three times higher than the current Las Palmas pay packet proving to be an added incentive for the striker to swap LaLiga for the Premier League.
Las Palmas themselves are embarking on a parallel negotiation process with the players agent Iván Cristovinho who represents the agency Pro Eleven in trying to secure a contract improvement for the player to ward off the interest from Swansea.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2