Neymar reportedly tells Barça team-mates he wants to join PSG
According to Le Parisien, the Brazilian has informed the Barcelona dressing room of his desire to move to Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain.
Neymar appears to be ever closer to departing Barcelona for Paris Saint-Germain.
I'm keen to go to Paris, Neymar tells Barcelona colleagues
According to a report in French newspaper Le Parisien on Friday, the Brazil international has told Barça team-mates that he intends to join the Ligue 1 club.
This isn't the first such step allegedly taken by the forward. Earlier this week, it was claimed in the Brazilian media that he has told his Seleçao colleagues who are already at the Parc des Princes - Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Lucas Moura and Dani Alves - that he is to play alongside them next term.
Neymar Sr-PSG talks advanced, say reports in Catalonia
The reports are in line with those that have emerged in Catalonia in recent days, with radio station RAC1 declaring on Thursday that negotiations between PSG and Neymar's father are at an advanced stage.
Meanwhile, Barcelona are adamant that the 25-year-old will only leave if another club pays his 222m-euro buy-out clause - one which, says president Josep Maria Bartomeu, is "impossible to activate if you want to comply with Financial Fair Play".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool