Bacca left out of AC Milan's Europa League squad as Sevilla return gets closer
The Colombian moved from Sevilla two seasons ago and now appears close to a return to LaLiga where he will get the chance to play Champions League football.
The return of Carlos Bacca to Sevilla is starting to take shape and the indications from all parties involves point towards a swift conclusion. Bacca told his representatives and those around him that he wants a return to El Nervion while Oscar Arias, the sporting director of Sevilla said nobody is ruled out and now the Italian club seem to have made a move. They left the Colombian out of the Europa League squad, which leaves little or not doubt that he is on his way out of the club.
Although the rules have changed meaning he would not be ruled out of playing in the Champions League even if he was to play for AC Milan against Shkëndija in the first round playoff on Wednesday, he has not even been registered.
Sevilla continue to study ways they can bring the striker back to the club where he played 108 games and scored 49 goals, a permanent transfer by way of a loan with the option, or possibly the olbigation to but, now seems to be the most likely option. He was previously linked with a move to Valencia but the lure of Champions League football in an environment he knows appears too enticing for the 30-year-old.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play