Real Madrid ask Juventus for €25 million for Kovacic loan move
La Gazzetta dello Sport report that Real Madrid would need 25 million euro to give up Mateo Kovacic on loan with the price increasing if a full deal was to transpire.
Reports from Italy suggest that Juventus continue to enquire about Mateo Kovacic and are keen to take the player off Real Madrid's hands given how bloated los Blancos' midfield has become. La Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Real Madrid have put a price on the Croatian whether that be in an attempt to scare off the Serie A giants or to test their mettle.
The figure mentioned is €25 million for a loan deal and that figure would be likely to increase if Juventus wanted to keep the 23-year-old on a permanent basis.
At the moment, Zidane has not made it clear whether Kovacic is in his plans or not but after an excellent preseason, he might be Real Madrid's fifth midfielder behind Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Modric and Isco. Given Zidane's rotation policy, Kovacic will likely get chances. Dani Ceballos will be hoping to influence the pecking order and this is, perhaps, why Max Allegri remains enthusiastic about a potential deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth