Le Parisien: Monaco deny deal done with PSG for Kylian Mbappé
According to the newspaper, Monaco have not made a deal with PSG for their young star and BeIN also said the same on Twitter.
AS Monaco have rejected reports that an agreement had been reached between them and their Ligue 1 rivals PSG for the transfer of Kylian Mbappé. According to Le Parisien, the French-based newspaper contacted sources at the club and they claim they have not yet received an offer for their star striker.
BeIN Sports, which Nasser Al Khelaifi is the CEO of, also announced on their social media channels on Thursday that the Paris giants had not signed Mbappé.
مصادر beIN SPORTS تنفي اقتراب الفرنسي كيليان مبابي من الانضمام إلى باريس سان جيرمان— beINSPORTS الإخبارية (@beINSPORTS_news) 10 de agosto de 2017
Following the signing of Neymar from Barcelona for a world record fee, it was reported that their next target was the star of Ligue 1 last season when Monaco swooped to win an unlikely league title. Mbappé scored 15 goals in 29 league fixtures last season and was linked with a move to Real Madrid in recent weeks. That seems to have cooled with Florentino Perez saying there was no room for another striker in the squad.
One thing is clear and that is interest in Mbappé is at an all-time high and has intensified since reports also emerged last week that he had informed his current club that he wanted out although that too has been rejected by the club.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates