Le Parisien: Monaco deny deal done with PSG for Kylian Mbappé
According to the newspaper, Monaco have not made a deal with PSG for their young star and BeIN also said the same on Twitter.
AS Monaco have rejected reports that an agreement had been reached between them and their Ligue 1 rivals PSG for the transfer of Kylian Mbappé. According to Le Parisien, the French-based newspaper contacted sources at the club and they claim they have not yet received an offer for their star striker.
BeIN Sports, which Nasser Al Khelaifi is the CEO of, also announced on their social media channels on Thursday that the Paris giants had not signed Mbappé.
مصادر beIN SPORTS تنفي اقتراب الفرنسي كيليان مبابي من الانضمام إلى باريس سان جيرمان— beINSPORTS الإخبارية (@beINSPORTS_news) 10 de agosto de 2017
Following the signing of Neymar from Barcelona for a world record fee, it was reported that their next target was the star of Ligue 1 last season when Monaco swooped to win an unlikely league title. Mbappé scored 15 goals in 29 league fixtures last season and was linked with a move to Real Madrid in recent weeks. That seems to have cooled with Florentino Perez saying there was no room for another striker in the squad.
One thing is clear and that is interest in Mbappé is at an all-time high and has intensified since reports also emerged last week that he had informed his current club that he wanted out although that too has been rejected by the club.
Recommended in English
- COVID-19 Covid Omicron variant live updates: symptoms, vaccines, travel ban, South African cases...
- COVID-19 Where has the new covid-19 Omicron variant been detected? What are the symptoms?
- BOXING How much money are Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos making? How much does the winner get?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Buffalo Bills CB White out for rest of season with ACL tear
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What are the abortion laws in America? In what states is it illegal to have an abortion?