PSG could be willing to offer Javier Pastore to Atletico Madrid in an effort to sweeten a deal for rojiblanco shot-stopper, Jan Oblak. Sheikh Al Khelaifi is reportedly willing to pay the keeper's €100 million release clause but dined at De Maria restaurant in Madrid with plans to travel to the Vicente Calderon after to meet with the club.
Marcelo Simonian, Ever Banega and Pastore's agent, accompanied PSG's chief and the Argentine could be offered to the club in an effort to lure Oblak to Paris although it remains a very difficult deal given Atletico's transfer ban.
After the signing of Neymar, who scores goals, Al Khelaifi is now on the look-out for someone to prevent them going in at the other end of the field. Jan Oblak, LaLig'a Zamora award winner, is his main objective. Atletico are obviously trying their best to shield their keeper form interested clubs and are even trying to up his release clause to €200 million like they did with Antoine Griezmann while they are unable to register players to play with them until January. If Pastore was to join, the 28-year-old would not be able to with Atletico until the new year given their transfer ban.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT When is Adele's '30' album coming out? Where can I listen to it?
- NBA Best paid NBA players in 2021/22 season
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight Week 6? | TV and times
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Newcastle's new owners consider move for Erling Haaland
- SOCCER | PREMIER LEAGUE "Salah has to experience Real Madrid"
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game