PSG could be willing to offer Javier Pastore to Atletico Madrid in an effort to sweeten a deal for rojiblanco shot-stopper, Jan Oblak. Sheikh Al Khelaifi is reportedly willing to pay the keeper's €100 million release clause but dined at De Maria restaurant in Madrid with plans to travel to the Vicente Calderon after to meet with the club.
Marcelo Simonian, Ever Banega and Pastore's agent, accompanied PSG's chief and the Argentine could be offered to the club in an effort to lure Oblak to Paris although it remains a very difficult deal given Atletico's transfer ban.
After the signing of Neymar, who scores goals, Al Khelaifi is now on the look-out for someone to prevent them going in at the other end of the field. Jan Oblak, LaLig'a Zamora award winner, is his main objective. Atletico are obviously trying their best to shield their keeper form interested clubs and are even trying to up his release clause to €200 million like they did with Antoine Griezmann while they are unable to register players to play with them until January. If Pastore was to join, the 28-year-old would not be able to with Atletico until the new year given their transfer ban.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS