Javi García arrives in Spain ahead of Real Betis move
The former-Manchester City midfielder will have a medical on Monday ahead of a move to Quique Setién's team. He will sign a four-year contract.
Javi García landed in Sevilla on Sunday ahead of a move to Real Betis.
Javi García to sign for Betis
The midfielder, who will join from Zenit St Petersburg for €1.5m, will become Betis' ninth signing of a productive summer transfer window.
The former-Manchester City player will sign a four-year contract, and providing his medical does not reveal any problems, he will be presented on Monday.
Key piece of Setién's puzzle
García will be a cornerstone of Quique Setién's project at the Estadio Benito Villamarín. The coach has been clear that his team requires a physical defensive midfielder who can build phases of play. After three seasons in Russia, García will return to his home country.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Men's 100m, track & field, medal count, results, today 31 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | WRESTLING What types of wrestling are at the Olympics? Differences, rules, format and score system
- GOLD CUP FINAL 2021 Gold Cup final: USA vs Mexico - times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPER LEAGUE Tebas dismisses court ruling asking UEFA to revoke action against Super League trio
- NBA Draft 2021 NBA draft 2021: which players have been selected by each team and main transfers?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo 2020: Why is LeBron James not playing at the Olympic Games?