Javi García arrives in Spain ahead of Real Betis move
The former-Manchester City midfielder will have a medical on Monday ahead of a move to Quique Setién's team. He will sign a four-year contract.
Javi García landed in Sevilla on Sunday ahead of a move to Real Betis.
Javi García to sign for Betis
The midfielder, who will join from Zenit St Petersburg for €1.5m, will become Betis' ninth signing of a productive summer transfer window.
The former-Manchester City player will sign a four-year contract, and providing his medical does not reveal any problems, he will be presented on Monday.
Key piece of Setién's puzzle
García will be a cornerstone of Quique Setién's project at the Estadio Benito Villamarín. The coach has been clear that his team requires a physical defensive midfielder who can build phases of play. After three seasons in Russia, García will return to his home country.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness