Javi García arrives in Spain ahead of Real Betis move
The former-Manchester City midfielder will have a medical on Monday ahead of a move to Quique Setién's team. He will sign a four-year contract.
Javi García landed in Sevilla on Sunday ahead of a move to Real Betis.
Javi García to sign for Betis
The midfielder, who will join from Zenit St Petersburg for €1.5m, will become Betis' ninth signing of a productive summer transfer window.
The former-Manchester City player will sign a four-year contract, and providing his medical does not reveal any problems, he will be presented on Monday.
Key piece of Setién's puzzle
García will be a cornerstone of Quique Setién's project at the Estadio Benito Villamarín. The coach has been clear that his team requires a physical defensive midfielder who can build phases of play. After three seasons in Russia, García will return to his home country.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped