On Barça's For Sale sign: Arda, André Gomes and Rafinha
As Barça look to make wholesale changes by the end of the window, Douglas, Vermaelen, Marlon and Munir are other names who could find themselves playing elsewhere this season.
Ins and outs
Behind all the big spending and elite-name signings, the story of this summer's transfer window, Barcelona are looking to overhaul their squad in the four days that remain before the window slams shut.
A pressing issue for new coach Ernesto Valverde is to ensure club clear out players they feel are surplus to requirements and add nothing to the either first team or as a strong back-up from the bench.
The azulgrana players who are currently facing uncertain futures include Arda Turan, Rafinha and André Gomes, along with Douglas, Vermaelen, Marlon and Munir. However, selling the first three remains a priority given the profits that could be made from any potential deals.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente