On Barça's For Sale sign: Arda, André Gomes and Rafinha
As Barça look to make wholesale changes by the end of the window, Douglas, Vermaelen, Marlon and Munir are other names who could find themselves playing elsewhere this season.
Ins and outs
Behind all the big spending and elite-name signings, the story of this summer's transfer window, Barcelona are looking to overhaul their squad in the four days that remain before the window slams shut.
A pressing issue for new coach Ernesto Valverde is to ensure club clear out players they feel are surplus to requirements and add nothing to the either first team or as a strong back-up from the bench.
The azulgrana players who are currently facing uncertain futures include Arda Turan, Rafinha and André Gomes, along with Douglas, Vermaelen, Marlon and Munir. However, selling the first three remains a priority given the profits that could be made from any potential deals.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Would a government shutdown in December completely stop fourth stimulus check negotiations?
- SOCIAL SECURITY Can you change your Social Security number for any reason?
- NFL Bucs' Antonio Brown banned for three games by NFL
- PREMIER LEAGUE Why has Michael Carrick left Manchester Utd?
- NFL How are the uniforms of the 2021 Army vs. Navy football game? Are they for sale?
- SOCCER With what teams has Cristiano Ronaldo scored career 800 goals?