RUSSIA WC 2018
Syria vs Australia: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information you need on where and when to watch the Asian Confederation play-off as Syria face Australia in Malaysia. Kick-off Thursday October 5 at 1430 CEST.
What time does the Syria v Australia match start?
The 2018 FIFA World Cup Asian Confederation play--off first leg between Syria and Australia will be played at the Hang Jebat Stadium, Krubong (Malaysia) on Thursday, October 5th (2017) with a 1430 CEST start.
Find out what time Syria vs Australia gets underway where you are in the world.
Where can I watch Syria vs Australia?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Syria v Australia match is available on here.
Is the Syria v Australia game online?
Syria v Australia is available in most nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on.
Syria vs Australia: AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action from Malaysia right here on AS English, with our inimitable live coverage. We'll be building up to the action throughout the day before giving you a minute-by-minute account of the game as it unfolds.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash