Clear offside from Trippier in build up to Dele Alli's goal
Tottenham Hotspur went 1-0 up against Real Madrid in the 26th minute of their Champions League match against Real Madrid, but Trippier was offside in the build-upChampions League Final: Real Madrid - Liverpool
Tottenham Hotspur went ahead after 26 minutes at Wembley in their Champions League match against Real Madrid after a goal with a clear offside in the build-up, which was missed by the assistant referee.
In the move Tottenham right back Trippier received a diagonal ball in behind Real Madrid's left back Marcelo, but in doing so he strayed offside. However the assistant referee failed to spot the offence, allowing Trippier to cross from close to the line, finding Dele Alli in the centre, who stabbed the ball home after getting ahead of Nacho.
Further controversy during Tottenham - Real Madrid
There were further incidents in the first half, with Tottenham demanding two penalties, neither of which was given. For the first Kane shot at point blank range, hitting Ramos on the arm after flying off this thigh. For the second Dele Alli claimed a penalty after going down under a Casemiro challenge, but the referee correctly decided the Real Madrid player had got the ball.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash