McGregor gets message from Pacquiao: "Stay fit my friend"
The Filipino boxer posted a message to the MMA fighter hinting at a possible bout in 2018. McGregor is yet to respond.
Eight-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao has hinted at a bout with MMA fighter Conor McGregor in 2018.
After the “money” bout earlier this year, when McGregor took on and lost to Floyd Mayweather, Pacquiao posted a message on social media suggesting the Irishman “stay fit” for a potential match-up in the new year.
As yet McGregor has yet to reply to Pacquiao’s offer but the possibility of another attempt to stake his case in the ring may appeal to the reigning UFC lightweight champion.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"