Danilo contemplates leaving Manchester City
Danilo hasn't been in Guardiola's plans since September and he is thinking about leaving City during the January transfer window. Porto could be his best option.
Danilo left Real Madrid last summer looking forward to playing more minutes and to find a team that really needed him, as the Bernabeu's fans didn't connect very well with the Brazilian player during his time at the club and limited minutes on the field.
Manchester City helped on their end and decided to pay around €30 million for the divisive defender and the beginning of Danilo's stint in England was looking good. However, he has disappeared from Guardiola's side since the sixth game in the Premier League.
Because of this, the former Real Madrid player is considering leaving Manchester City so he can player more minutes and be relief on with Porto looking like his best option, according to The Sun. The relationship between the two clubs could help to end Danilo's disappointing situation with a loan move until the end of the season. Before moving to Real Madrid, Danilo proved at Porto that he was one of the best right backs at the time, and this move could help him recover his best form.
Recommended in English
- NFL What American football team does Joe Biden support?
- PEARL HARBOR Pearl Harbor 80th anniversary facts: how many planes attacked, how many people died…
- MOVIES 8 movies based on the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- NFL LA Chargers' WR Keenan Allen sidelined by covid-19
- NFL 2021/2022 NFL week 13: Which teams favourite to reach the playoffs at the moment?
- NFL Packers backup QB Jordan Love placed on covid-19 list