Danilo contemplates leaving Manchester City
Danilo hasn't been in Guardiola's plans since September and he is thinking about leaving City during the January transfer window. Porto could be his best option.
Danilo left Real Madrid last summer looking forward to playing more minutes and to find a team that really needed him, as the Bernabeu's fans didn't connect very well with the Brazilian player during his time at the club and limited minutes on the field.
Manchester City helped on their end and decided to pay around €30 million for the divisive defender and the beginning of Danilo's stint in England was looking good. However, he has disappeared from Guardiola's side since the sixth game in the Premier League.
Because of this, the former Real Madrid player is considering leaving Manchester City so he can player more minutes and be relief on with Porto looking like his best option, according to The Sun. The relationship between the two clubs could help to end Danilo's disappointing situation with a loan move until the end of the season. Before moving to Real Madrid, Danilo proved at Porto that he was one of the best right backs at the time, and this move could help him recover his best form.
Recommended in English
- Coronavirus Is armpit pain after the covid vaccine or booster shot a normal symptom?
- SOCCER Mohamed Salah sends message to Barcelona
- MLS Jesse Marsch linked to LAFC job after being sacked by RB Leipzig
- USMNT Christian Pulisic explains struggle on the road to recovery
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United manager Rangnick delivers a 'chapeau' to Ronaldo work-rate
- NBA Did the Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo miss the game against Miami Heat?