2018/19 Barcelona Nike home shirt: first photos emerge online
Photographs of a mock-up of the expected design of the LaLiga club's home shirt for next season have been published by Footyheadlines.com.
Photos of what could be Barcelona's 2018/19 home shirt have emerged online.
Published this weekend by kit specialists Footyheadlines.com, the images show a mock-up of what is expected to be the LaLiga giants' jersey next season.
2018/19 Barcelona shirt set to feature thin stripes
The shirt, once more manufactured by long-term kit suppliers Nike, again features all-blue sleeves, while thin Blaugrana stripes replace this term's 'fading' design.
The jersey appears with the name and number of new signing Philippe Coutinho, who has taken over the seven shirt from the outgoing Arda Turan.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises