Valencia to host Spain-Germany Davis Cup quarter-final
The Spanish Tennis Federation has put forward the city's Plaza de Toros as a potential venue for the tie from April 6 to 8.NFL Live: All the scores, injuries and action from week 2
The Spanish Tennis Federation (RFET) has announced that it will put forward Valencia’s Plaza de Toros as their choice of venue to host the Davis Cup quarter-final between Spain and Germany in April.
Five-times winners Spain last lifted the Salad Bowl in 2011 and made it through the first round in the World Group with a 3-1 win over Great Britain despite missing key players in Rafa Nadal, David Ferrer and Pablo Carreño Busta.
The tie is slated for April 6 to 8 and the RFET must now wait for confirmation from the International Tennis Federation that the venue has been approved.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22