Spurs - Juventus: Higuaín in, Mandzukic out
Juventus have regained one key attacker and lost another for the return leg of their Champions League tie with Tottenham at Wembley Stadium.
Juventus have named Gonzalo Higuaín in their squad to face Tottenham in the Champions League, but Massimiliano Allegri will be without Mario Mandzukic.
Higuaín fit after first-leg double
Argentina striker Higuaín trained on Tuesday and has been declared fit for the second leg of the last-16 tie at Wembley.
The 30-year-old, who scored twice and missed a penalty in last month's 2-2 draw in Turin, missed the Bianconeri's previous two matches with an ankle injury.
His timely return softens the blow of Mandzukic's absence. The Croatia international is battling a thigh problem and was not among the 21-man party that departed for London on Tuesday.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash