Allegri happy at Juventus amid Arsenal and PSG links
Massimiliano Allegri – who is contracted to Juventus until 2020 – dismissed rumours of a potential exit.
Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri insisted he is happy at the Italian champions following links with Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain. The 50-year-old is reportedly attracting interest from the Premier League and Li gue 1, with Arsène Wenger and Unai Emery both facing uncertain futures at their respective clubs in England and France. However, Allegri – who is contracted to Juve until 2020 – dismissed rumours of a potential exit.
Allegri keen to see out the next two years in Turin
"Everything is tied to results," Allegri told Premium Sport after winning the golden bench award, having guided Juve to a sixth successive Scudetto last season. "If you win you're good, if you lose you're less good. I have a contract until 2020 and I'm happy here."
Juve are on track to claim a remarkable seventh consecutive Serie A crown – Allegri's men are two points clear of Napoli atop the table. The Turin giants are also preparing for a blockbuster Champions League quarter-final against title holders Real Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 23 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 volleyball and beach volleyball schedule: dates, times, groups
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Tokyo Olympics 2021: Team USA's swimming schedule - dates, times, strokes, events
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- OLYMPIC GAMES What are the differences between indoor volleyball and beach volleyball in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics and are returning in Tokyo 2021?