Zidane recovers Ramos and Isco ahead of Juventus clash
The captain and midfielder were back out on the training pitch after missing the Las Palmas game with only Nacho absent as he awaits tests on his injury.
Real Madrid were back out on the Valdebebas training turf on Sunday after beating Las Palmas 3-0 a day earlier as Zinedine Zidane turns his attention to the Champions League meeting with Juventus in Turin on Tuesday.
In good news for the Madrid boss, Sergio Ramos and Isco, who sat out the trip to Gran Canaria with minor injury issues, were both able to take part in full training and will be available for the squad to travel to Italy on Monday.
Those that played from the start in the Estadio de Gran Canaria were handed running and physical work inside the Valdebebas complex while the remainder of Zidane’s players, Cristiano Ronaldo, Marcelo, Toni Kroos, Ramos and Isco included, worked with the ball on the training pitches.
Nacho awaiting tests on ankle injury
The only absence on Sunday was Nacho, who picked up an injury in Las Palmas and had to be brought off during the first half. It was the first the versatile defender had suffered throughout the course of his professional career with Real Madrid and he will undergo tests on Monday to evaluate the extent of the problem, which appeared to be a thigh or hamstring issue, but he will almost definitely be ruled out of the match on Tuesday and probably the Madrid derby next weekend.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades