Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, Manchester City, all added to ICC 2018
The organisers of the International Champions Cup have announced the latest raft of clubs to be included in the tournament.
Real Madrid, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus have been added to the bill for the 2018 International Champions Cup.
ICC elite clubs
Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham, AC Milan, Inter, Atletico Madrid and Benfica were already confirmed, along with Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.
The next round of clubs that will be participating in the #ICC2018 have been revealed! @realmadrid | @LFC | @officialasroma | @juventusfc | @mancity | @PSG_Inside | @sevillafc— International Champions Cup (@IntChampionsCup) April 12, 2018
Sign up for the exclusive pre-sale: https://t.co/MHZ15WQJBa #ChampionsMeetHere pic.twitter.com/LxV6DuNx2s
With Champions League semi-finalists Liverpool and Roma added on Thursday, as well as LaLiga side Sevilla, only one spot in the 17-club event is left to fill, with 2017 winners Barcelona yet to be announced.
Last season's ICC saw Inter claim glory in the Singapore leg, while Barcelona were the winners of the competition held in the United States.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC UFC 266: Volkanovski's sweary outburst after brutal title defence over Ortega
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight? | TV, time and following games in NFL Week 3
- REAL MADRID Camavinga: "Playing at the 2022 World Cup is a goal for me"
- PSG PSG given Messi boost ahead of Man City Champions League tie
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals break record amid 15-game winning run
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?