Website Footyheadlines, who have a track record of getting hold of teams’ home and away kits in snappy fashion, have published images of Real Madrid’s home strip for next season.
The shirt for 2018-19 is very similar in style to the 2005-06 version, the Gálacticos’ last stand: white, as is to be expected, with black stripes down the shoulders and a collar. The Adidas logo will be in black, with the name and numbers on the back of the shirts expected to follow the same tone.
The shorts and socks will also feature black stripes with RMCF emblazoned across the bottom of the shin.
Footyheadlines published images of Real’s away kit for next season in February, a black number with white and grey diagonal lines, with the third kit – to be used in European competition – expected to be red.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher