Barça mulling including Dembélé in offer for Antoine Griezmann
The Camp Nou board are considering tempting Atlético into parting with the France striker by offering his international teammate on loan.
Barcelona are considering throwing Ousmane Dembélé into any potential bid for Atlético Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The Camp Nou board have long been linked with a move for the France striker and should they manage to land their primary summer transfer target his France teammate would find playing time in even shorter supply.
The arrival of Philippe Coutinho in the January window has already hampered Dembélé in his return from a serious injury and in total the France winger has made only 21 appearances this season, scoring twice and providing eight assists.
Barcelona considering Dembélé loan for 2018-19
Barça are now considering loaning Dembélé, 20, out to gain experience and see the possibility of him joining another Liga side as ideal and the prospect of offering the 105-million-euro winger to Atlético in part exchange for Griezmann as a win-win for both clubs.
However, if Dembélé becomes available he will not be short of offers for elsewhere, with Arsenal another prospective destination and PSG unlikely to be unmoved by the prospect of adding the lightning France international to an already devastating attack for a season and another tilt a deeper run in the Champions League.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher