Iago Aspas fit to face Real Madrid in the Bernabéu; Sisto out
The Celta forward, the top Spanish scorer in LaLiga, has recovered from a hamstring injury but the Danish playmaker misses out on Saturday's game.
Iago Aspas will be fit to play against Real Madrid on Saturday after recovering from a hamstring injury sustained against Barcelona on April 17.
The Spain international, who is the highest national scorer in the league this season with 20 goals to his name – behind only Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suárez – has missed Celta’s last three Liga fixtures, all of which Juan Carlos Unzué’s side have lost.
Unfortunately for the Celta boss, he will have to do without Pione Sisto in the Bernabéu. The Danish playmaker, who stands joint-fourth in terms of assists in the league this season, has a minor muscle injury and has not been included in Unzué’s squad.
Also absent is Emre Mor, Celta’s record signing, who has been frozen out by Unzué following a series of disciplinary issues.
Nemanja Radoja is also available again after recovering from injury, the Serbia international defensive midfielder also having missed the side’s last three games.
Celta squad for Real Madrid game
Sergio, Rubén, Hugo Mallo, Sergi Gómez, Fontàs, Cabral, Roncaglia, Jonny, Mazán, Lobotka, Tucu Hernández, Radoja, Wass, Jozabed, Brais, Boyé, Iago Aspas, Maxi Gómez.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness