Iago Aspas fit to face Real Madrid in the Bernabéu; Sisto out
The Celta forward, the top Spanish scorer in LaLiga, has recovered from a hamstring injury but the Danish playmaker misses out on Saturday's game.
Iago Aspas will be fit to play against Real Madrid on Saturday after recovering from a hamstring injury sustained against Barcelona on April 17.
The Spain international, who is the highest national scorer in the league this season with 20 goals to his name – behind only Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suárez – has missed Celta’s last three Liga fixtures, all of which Juan Carlos Unzué’s side have lost.
Unfortunately for the Celta boss, he will have to do without Pione Sisto in the Bernabéu. The Danish playmaker, who stands joint-fourth in terms of assists in the league this season, has a minor muscle injury and has not been included in Unzué’s squad.
Also absent is Emre Mor, Celta’s record signing, who has been frozen out by Unzué following a series of disciplinary issues.
Nemanja Radoja is also available again after recovering from injury, the Serbia international defensive midfielder also having missed the side’s last three games.
Celta squad for Real Madrid game
Sergio, Rubén, Hugo Mallo, Sergi Gómez, Fontàs, Cabral, Roncaglia, Jonny, Mazán, Lobotka, Tucu Hernández, Radoja, Wass, Jozabed, Brais, Boyé, Iago Aspas, Maxi Gómez.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth