Jorge Sampaoli has named his Argentina squad for the 2018 World Cup, with Mauro Icardi and Paulo Dybala both making the cut.
Ángel Correa misses out
Sampaoli has named a pre-tournament squad of 35 players, which will be whittled down to 23 names as the tournament draws closer. Icardi and Dybala have been in and out of the Argentina squad in the last few months, but have made the cut ahead of La Albiceleste's trip to Russia.
Atlético Madrid's Ángel Correa misses out, as do Mathias Kranevitter and Fernando Gago.
Argentina open their World Cup against Iceland on 16 June, and will also face Nigeria and Croatia in the group stages.
Argentina squad for the 2018 World Cup:
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"