Jorge Sampaoli has named his Argentina squad for the 2018 World Cup, with Mauro Icardi and Paulo Dybala both making the cut.
Ángel Correa misses out
Sampaoli has named a pre-tournament squad of 35 players, which will be whittled down to 23 names as the tournament draws closer. Icardi and Dybala have been in and out of the Argentina squad in the last few months, but have made the cut ahead of La Albiceleste's trip to Russia.
Atlético Madrid's Ángel Correa misses out, as do Mathias Kranevitter and Fernando Gago.
Argentina open their World Cup against Iceland on 16 June, and will also face Nigeria and Croatia in the group stages.
Argentina squad for the 2018 World Cup:
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Pedro: "I would love to return to Barcelona"
- Kane has no limits, says former Tottenham team-mate Soldado
- EUROPA LEAGUE Lacazette and Saka sizzle as Arsenal end top of their group
- TOTTENHAM Fellaini rules out Mourinho reunion at Totthenham
- Liverpool, Man City lead FIFA TOTY nominations as Griezmann and Pogba miss out
- BAYERN MUNICH 'Lucky' Coman out just three games with torn knee capsule