Jorge Sampaoli has named his Argentina squad for the 2018 World Cup, with Mauro Icardi and Paulo Dybala both making the cut.
Ángel Correa misses out
Sampaoli has named a pre-tournament squad of 35 players, which will be whittled down to 23 names as the tournament draws closer. Icardi and Dybala have been in and out of the Argentina squad in the last few months, but have made the cut ahead of La Albiceleste's trip to Russia.
Atlético Madrid's Ángel Correa misses out, as do Mathias Kranevitter and Fernando Gago.
Argentina open their World Cup against Iceland on 16 June, and will also face Nigeria and Croatia in the group stages.
Argentina squad for the 2018 World Cup:
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Coronavirus: PFA and Premier League discuss player wages
- REAL MADRID Meunier: "I didn't injure Hazard, he made contact with me"
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 2 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 2 April
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'