Mbappé: "I'm staying at PSG"
World Cup winner Kylian Mbappé has no plans to leave Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain he told told reporters after France were crowned world champions.
Kylian Mbappé has committed his future to Paris Saint-Germain amid links with European champions Real Madrid. Mbappé won the FIFA Young Player award for his performances at the World Cup finals in Russia after helping France claim the trophy on Sunday. The 19-year-old forward scored in France's 4-2 victory over Croatia in Moscow as he took his tournament tally to four goals.
Mbappé: I'm staying put
Mbappé says he has no plans to leave the capital as Madrid attempt to replace Juventus-bound Cristiano Ronaldo. "I will stay with PSG, continuing on my path with them," he told reporters. "I am at the beginning of my career."
Mbappé enjoyed a stellar 2017-18 campaign with PSG, scoring 21 goals in all competitions.
Recommended in English
- LIGA MX Atlas to face Pumas UNAM in the semi-final
- PRIMEIRA LIGA Covid-hit Belenenses SAD hammered by Benfica in forfeited game
- JUVENTUS Juventus confirm police probe into Serie A club's transfer dealings
- SOCCER Which players have won the most Ballons d'Or?
- BALLON D'OR When did Cristiano Ronaldo win his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats
- BALLO D'OR When did Messi win all of his Ballon d'Or awards? Seasons and stats