Mbappé: "I'm staying at PSG"
World Cup winner Kylian Mbappé has no plans to leave Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain he told told reporters after France were crowned world champions.
Kylian Mbappé has committed his future to Paris Saint-Germain amid links with European champions Real Madrid. Mbappé won the FIFA Young Player award for his performances at the World Cup finals in Russia after helping France claim the trophy on Sunday. The 19-year-old forward scored in France's 4-2 victory over Croatia in Moscow as he took his tournament tally to four goals.
Mbappé: I'm staying put
Mbappé says he has no plans to leave the capital as Madrid attempt to replace Juventus-bound Cristiano Ronaldo. "I will stay with PSG, continuing on my path with them," he told reporters. "I am at the beginning of my career."
Mbappé enjoyed a stellar 2017-18 campaign with PSG, scoring 21 goals in all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"