Sergio Ramos to wed long-term partner Pilar Rubio
The Real Madrid captain shared his good news on social media. His partner, who appears on TV show 'El Hormiguero' “said Yes!”.
Sergio Ramos and Pilar Rubio have decided to take another step towards the future together in their relationship - last night, 16 July, the Real Madrid captain popped the question and got the answer he was hoping for from his long-term partner.
Sound of wedding bells
Ramos shared two photos on social media of himself and Pilar, the mother of their three children, and announced their decison: both of them “She said yes”. In a second photo, the pair are pictured on a terrace holding a boquet of flowers with Ramos kissing an engagement ring. In little over an hour after publishing the message, it has received more than 300.000 'likes'.
Pilar Rubio also took to social media and posted the same photos with her reply: “I said yes”. The wedding will put the seal on relationship which is now six years old and has produced three children: Sergio, Marco and the latest addition to the family, Alejandro, who is only four months old.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: USA, Caeleb Dressel gold and WR in 4x100 medley, medal count, results, today 1 August
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check and child tax credit live updates: can it be passed in August? dates, tax return, opt-out...
- NFL Zimmer "frustrated" as 3 Viking QBs sit out practice due to covid-19 protocols
- GOLD CUP 2021 Mexico's CONCACAF 2021 Gold Cup squad: key absentees
- MLB Rays beat Red Sox to move top; Mets win in Báez debut
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August