Sergio Ramos to wed long-term partner Pilar Rubio
The Real Madrid captain shared his good news on social media. His partner, who appears on TV show 'El Hormiguero' “said Yes!”.
Sergio Ramos and Pilar Rubio have decided to take another step towards the future together in their relationship - last night, 16 July, the Real Madrid captain popped the question and got the answer he was hoping for from his long-term partner.
Sound of wedding bells
Ramos shared two photos on social media of himself and Pilar, the mother of their three children, and announced their decison: both of them “She said yes”. In a second photo, the pair are pictured on a terrace holding a boquet of flowers with Ramos kissing an engagement ring. In little over an hour after publishing the message, it has received more than 300.000 'likes'.
Pilar Rubio also took to social media and posted the same photos with her reply: “I said yes”. The wedding will put the seal on relationship which is now six years old and has produced three children: Sergio, Marco and the latest addition to the family, Alejandro, who is only four months old.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth