Sergio Ramos to wed long-term partner Pilar Rubio
The Real Madrid captain shared his good news on social media. His partner, who appears on TV show 'El Hormiguero' “said Yes!”.
Sergio Ramos and Pilar Rubio have decided to take another step towards the future together in their relationship - last night, 16 July, the Real Madrid captain popped the question and got the answer he was hoping for from his long-term partner.
Sound of wedding bells
Ramos shared two photos on social media of himself and Pilar, the mother of their three children, and announced their decison: both of them “She said yes”. In a second photo, the pair are pictured on a terrace holding a boquet of flowers with Ramos kissing an engagement ring. In little over an hour after publishing the message, it has received more than 300.000 'likes'.
Pilar Rubio also took to social media and posted the same photos with her reply: “I said yes”. The wedding will put the seal on relationship which is now six years old and has produced three children: Sergio, Marco and the latest addition to the family, Alejandro, who is only four months old.
Recommended in English
- NBA Juancho recalls tough times at Boston: "There was no room for me"
- NFL PFWA selects three Chiefs for All-Rookie Team Honors
- Soccer Real Madrid's Rodrygo wants World Cup glory with Brazil
- AFCON Mané taken to hospital after head injury blow at AFCON
- NFL Lakers 106 vs. 96 Nets summary: stats, scores, and highlights | NBA
- MLB Big Papi only player elected to Hall of Fame